Sidebar My life, according to me: about my mom

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

about my mom


My family is kinda confusing. What am i talking about? My whole life is kinda confusing. Well, okay, let me try and explain. My mom and dad dated in highschool, I was conceived and they got engaged. my dad turned out to be an idoit, so they broke up, and the wedding was off- 2 weks before. My mom turned out to be as much of an idoit as my father, cuz she went back to him- and my sister was concieved. My mother's first inhabitions had proved to be right, because they split up again- this time for good. At this time, we lived in Toronto. My mom was determined to make a better life for us, so we moved; to Brampton, to Missasauga, to Milton, to Prince george, to Sackville, to kitchener, and finally to the town we live in now.

About the time that we lived in Kitchener, mom met a man named Franz. She and him had my brother, rylee -who is now 2. Mom finally bought a house, but it needs alot of work. Personally, i think Franz is a jack ass, and mom is only staying with him because she dosent think any one else will want her, but, hey, i could be wrong.

Mom is stressed alot. Brittany - my sister from my real dad, is quite the wild child and definately gives mom a run for her money. I'm supposed to be 'the good one', so i don't do anything that i know will stress her out, cuz i know she's getting towards the edge of the cliff. hmmm.

Me and my mom have an okay relationship. I mean, according to her, it was better than hers and her moms, but i think it could be better. Sometimes i really dont like my mom. I know she tries, but i sometimes feels that i just don't like the perosn she is- like u know how some personalities don't mix? Well, my mom does somethings, that i dont agree with and says somethings, that i think she shouldn't.

I'll elaborate more one day, but not today. It's 2:35 am, kinda tired, but u know who says hes b on at 3, so ill wait- his bro needed the computer, so he had to go.

I think i might go home this weekend, like, just for the weekend- maybe hang out with you know who, and my little brother, catch up with my mom. You know, just chill. But yeah.

I really wish i could organize my bvlog site better. like, folders-for family, boys, secrets you know, but im technologically handicaped, so, im screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home