Sidebar My life, according to me: ...

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

...

it's 10:50 am here in Canada, the weather calls for 30 degrees no clouds with some light showers- in case ur wondering- 30 is hot for us. Mmm, i should be packing, im leaving for milton tommorow. I'm gonna work for the rest of the summer. I'd work here, but i live point blank in the middle of nowhere, so i have no way to get there or back- i only have my G1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home