Sidebar My life, according to me: .. deep breath... here we go...

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

.. deep breath... here we go...

Okay, i dated this guy for, i don't know, almost four years, okay? Jesse is his name. DAMN YOU, JESSE. Moving on, okay, we had been through ALOT together. I was there when his nephew died and when his sister got married and he was there when my nana died and my grampa was diagnosed with lung cancer... needless to say, i thought he was, you know, my soul mate (which i don't beieve in anymore) cuz they say you meet them when you're younger.... Any way. We'd talk alot, cuz what the H else were we supposed to do? we were like 12 when we first started going out... and lived like 20 min away. We never really did anything but kiss... until, he asked me if i wanted to have sex with him (i know, i know) of course i wouldn't - oh, at the time i was like, 15... not much difference, but still. SO, i said no, he said 'but i love you'- i laughed, i said 'will you love me tommorow' he said, yes(i thought pff like hell you will) then i said ' will you love me next week' again, he lied and said yes, so i said will you love me in a year (he lies like a rug,) he said yes, THEN i said, will you love me in 10 years- stupid him, he of course said yes, so then i told him that if he still loved me in 10 years, he will marry me and THEN we will have sex. He didn't like that answer. Moving on, we talked about this for quite sometime, 'bout 'saving your self'. I beleive that if you don't save ur virginity till marriage- that's just telling who ever you marry that they weren't worth waiting for... so i plan to wait.... i have to go, i'll finish this up after supper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home