Sidebar My life, according to me: dreamy...

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

dreamy...

Last boy: Jon. Cute, i don't know if he's cool. This one goes to the school I will be going to in the fall. I've seen him on cam and in pics, he's not bad. The skater boy type- my type. But you know what? he's preppy- which i am, but i have never met a guy who is both ppl before- skater and preppy. Way cool. Now, we've never met in person- we were intoduced by a mutual friend.He seems to like me. I mean, he asks me questions like ' how far have you gone' and whatever, and gives me pet names, and always seems eager to talk to me... but maybe that's just the kind of guy he is. I think he might still have feelings for his ex. WAAAAA. I don't know, i guess we'll just see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home