Sidebar My life, according to me: ... i can only shake my head in disbelief...

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

... i can only shake my head in disbelief...

Okay, i'm back, jesse... oh yes. Oh, so, we broke up and got back together, broke up, got back together- you know, teen romace. So, everytime we broke up, we'd get back together. This last time, we broke up, and i figured we'd get back together, yeah, that was BEFORE he got together with my friends girlfriend. WTF? Anyway, this was cool, i was all ' let him see what else is out there.' 6 months, he didn't call, email you know, nothing. So i was like, okay, maybe it's really over (normally we broke up for like, 1 week -tops!) so, i was on msn one day(7 months later) and he says 'hi' i was like holy crap! and i was like ' hello...' and he told me that he missed me and loved me ( i thought, pfff im shurrrr you do- LIAR) and anyway i asked him how his new gf was, he said they broke up (PFFFFT break up with her and i'm an on call? LIKE HELL - of course i never said that...) And we talked, and i didn't like him anymore (ha ha ha) he wanted to get together again.. i was verry tempted- im not gonna lie,ill tell the truth, i mean, who you gonna tell (moo hoo ha ha ha). Any who, i asked what i neeed to know- who far'd you go? cuz the whole sex thing is important to me. Knowing he would say, about as far as me and you, i asked, not nervous. HE HAD SEX WITH HER. can someone say jackass one more time please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home