Sidebar My life, according to me: kaysee is an idoit!

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

kaysee is an idoit!

omg! why do i bother talking? I am an idoit!!! Okay, you know that guy i like? Jon, WELL, yesterday, he comes on msn and starts talking to me, and is like, o, you wanna hear this song i wrote - he plays gutiar- i was like, i guess. but the sound thingey wouldn't work. So he tells me that he just played it for this girl and she really liked it!!! WTF? cuz you know i luuurrv hearing about all your other little girfriends! sheesh. I should have just went to bed,but nooooo. Me and my big mouth, i was like ' don't you just love how ppl say they care, when really they don't, or how, they act like they're your friend, when really, they're not? or how the change their mind so friggen much? no wonder they haven't found mrs. right! cuz they DON'T KNOW WHO THEY'RE LOOKING FOR. yeah, well, needless to say, i just dug my grave a little deeper. l8er

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home