Sidebar My life, according to me: okay, so there's this boy...

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

okay, so there's this boy...

the story of my life... okay, so there's a few boys. I'm not really used to this attention, i'm not what you would consider 'pretty' and i know it, so i don't pretend to be anything other than what i am. Anyway, im changing schools so i have no choice but to make new friends... and i have, kinda. This boy, he's kinda, i don't know, typical, and then there's this other one, very smart and likes to talk, we talk so much... but recently he's been talking alot about sex- why does it ALWAYS have to come to this?And then there's this other one, who i don't even like remotely, but i feel bad, you know? I don't think i lead boys on, but that may be my problem...mmm i'm so confused, boys are confusing. And they have the nerve to tell girls that WE have isues? As if

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home