Sidebar My life, according to me: ... what am i going to do with myself?!

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

... what am i going to do with myself?!

I don't know what im doing with my life. I mean. OMG. I want to be a doctor, but i don't know if i'm smart enough to make it through medical school. And i like to act all 'independent' but i don't know if i could handle not being married or having kids because i don't have time... cu z ill be a doctor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home