Sidebar My life, according to me: what shall i do today?

My life, according to me

well, im 16, i live in canada, and my life is VERY complicated. I like to write, but my thoughts come out of my head to fast for me to write them down, otherwise, I'd keep a regular journal. No one I know has this address, so I tell it like it is... no holding back. Hmmm i guess this is my life, eh?

Monday, July 24, 2006

what shall i do today?


Moo hoo ha ha ha. i have a new site. im not shur if i like it... but we will see. it is 6 am. i fell asleep watching a stupid movie last night, so i couldn't talk to u know hoo. maybe today. I wonder what i'll do today? OOOh, i have an interview today- at Ardenes. This should be fun- cough- yeah right. I'm gonna die! Well, i don't really know what to say. I'll update later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home